Monday, November 10, 2014

Asian Pickles- Karen Solomon

I do not know what possessed me to try a book called Asian Pickles. Ah, I remember, my love affair with mason jars. Somehow I convinced myself that I would love to try pickling because I love Mason Jars. I know, Crazy right!

Very Crazy, because I have been staring at this beautiful book for many weeks and have not tried anything yet. Most of the recipes are vegan, so theoretically a vegan could enjoy the processes described in great detail in this book.

I have chosen a recipe that I will try- Red Pepper Murabba. I have seen this featured in cookbooks and have wanted to try it. The recipes in this book are simple and do not require fancy equipment, so I look forward to having my very own Murabba...... eventually.

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment