Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Vegan MOFO... The Countdown is on!




What have I done? In just a few days Vegan MOFO begins! Vegan Bloggers all over the world have committed to blogging at least 20 times for the month of September. So here I am, preparing for  school to open (NOT READY!), starting a Master's Degree program and gearing up for blogging at least four times a week.

I have chosen the theme.... No Failure to Lunch. Lunch is the one meal that I prepare pretty much everyday for every member of my family. "Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail." This is my philosophy about lunch and I have proven it again and again. On the days when I fail to pack lunch, I am ravenous- and end up buying something that is usually unhealthy. So in an effort to save money and trim down, I will be packing lunch EVERYDAY and blogging about it.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment